Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hello All!!!
Just purchased a used 2017 FX HO Standard and would like to upgrade the seat to a cruiser style seat, my wife likes that on better as it seems slightly narrower and positions her better, plus the high backs on the other seats make her feel safer with the grandkids on the back.

I have been told the Standard FX HO and the FX HO seats are interchangeable, how true that is I am not sure.

I hope not to buy from Yamaha as that becomes extremely expensive so if anyone has one for sale or any ideas please let me know!

Would like to Add the pop up cleats of Possible? Another item that came standard with the FX SHO
Any guidance as to where to purchase and if someone has installed them that would be helpful. I am in Southern California but the Wave runner will be based in Lake Havasu, so also if anyone knows an installer there that would be helpful!!

Any ideas for speakers for my 2017 that will mount easy and have enough volume to hear them!!!

Sincerely
Berndude

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Hello,
I believe I've read something once apon a time about them being interchangable. But I have no way to tell you yes/no.
Best bet would be to ask over on the Greenhulk.net forum. Either in the yamaha: open discussion, or performance 4 stroke. Not that I like sending someone to another forum. I'm more in tune to helping you find your answer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts