Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran my jet ski for about one hour and notice that lost power then remove the key and wait like one minute to start up again and run strong again for a while and the same issue. Anyone knows whats going on?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ran my jet ski for about one hour and notice that lost power then remove the key and wait like one minute to start up again and run strong again for a while and the same issue. Anyone knows whats going on?
It seem the fuel supply problem. Please check the fuel tank ventilation hose and valve. You can test in simple way by loosen the fuel tank cap.
good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I will and hope that's the problem I don't go to the dealer yet because they are always expensive even on small issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you figure it out ?
I have two 2020 STX 160 and they are both doing the same thing. I’m baffled. I do have over 100 hours on them already but wtf ? I’ve done the maintenance correctly and on time. Any help please

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you figure out your Kawasaki power issue Mines doing the same thing
Did you figure it out ?
I have two 2020 STX 160 and they are both doing the same thing. I’m baffled. I do have over 100 hours on them already but wtf ? I’ve done the maintenance correctly and on time. Any help please

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you figure it out ?

Hello

Dealer drained gas and changed fuel filter per kawasaki recommendation... have only taken out once since they did that.. no issue but I don't think that is it.. because it should do that as soon as started if it was gas/fuel filter issue.... so I don't think it will be it...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are you saying that you don’t think draining the fuel and changing fuel filter is the fix? Is it a fuel filter or fuel water separator? Always wondering if there is one or should I add a fuel water separator. No issues with my skis but they only have 13 hours. 👍 keep us posted

1 - 8 of 8 Posts