Personal Water Craft Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

Registered
Was able to get your picture to load, and yes it looks the same. I took a few pics hopefully they load for viewing here. Also got my 2nd ski home today it was 80 degrees and awesome out there 馃槑

Registered
Just bought a brand new 2021 160 and 2020 160x. The dealer said there is a recall repair, but it would be fine to use for the weekend. Well, as you can already tell because I am posing here, a little turn into a wake and the hood blew off of it hitting my nephew and my daughter in the head. Don鈥檛 know what the dealer was thinking sending us out on it. He said the parts will be here this week. Does anyone know if that includes the hood? Of course mine sunk to the bottom of the lake.

Registered
Sorry to hear CS. Hope your daughter and nephew is fine. I would think it includes the lid as many have lost the lid as well when it sank. Good luck and keep us posted.
On a different note, congrats on your new skis. They are awesome 馃憤

Registered
Just got a 2021 stx 160 lx. 3rd time out on the water the front lid cover popped off. Have not heard back from kawasaki yet, can't get hold of them. I thought this issue was supposedly fixed in the 2021 model. Dealer thought it would take 5-10 business days to repair it. I'm still on hold. Does anyone know if this problem is likely to persist with the 2021 model? How good is kawasaki at getting you back on the water.

Registered
I was told by the dealer that it is as simple as going into the computer, filling out the form with vin number and ordering the parts. Takes 3-5 days shipping and 30 min install. I am only speaking of the lid still staying intact. I was lucky that both my skis did not suffer the lid failure during use last season. Hope you get back on the water ASAP.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts