Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brand new 2020 sea doo rxpx 300. The break in went fine and I had no issues. Once I got up to around 15 hours I started having some real issues. I would keep getting IBR module errors, and fuel sensor errors. It progressively worsened, and instead of it doing that every one in a while it started doing it every time I tried going to neutral. Also when ever I went from neutral to forward the ski would make a loud screeching sound. I went to the dealer and they “supposedly” fixed it, dealer said it was a battery cable. Now, at 24 hours on the machine it will not run correctly for not even 5 minutes. Now the machine will get stuck in neutral and won’t even go forward, and when it does it will not return to neutral or reverse.

if anyone knows anything about this and knows what I should do I would really appreciate it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same problem here with the IBR - it started out getting loud (much louder than other IBR units I've had)... then got to where it would fail going from reverse to neutral / forward. Today it at some points it just stays in neutral. Have to turn the ski off and re-start it, and then get it in forward right away. Did you ever figure yours out?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a brand new 2020 sea doo rxpx 300. The break in went fine and I had no issues. Once I got up to around 15 hours I started having some real issues. I would keep getting IBR module errors, and fuel sensor errors. It progressively worsened, and instead of it doing that every one in a while it started doing it every time I tried going to neutral. Also when ever I went from neutral to forward the ski would make a loud screeching sound. I went to the dealer and they “supposedly” fixed it, dealer said it was a battery cable. Now, at 24 hours on the machine it will not run correctly for not even 5 minutes. Now the machine will get stuck in neutral and won’t even go forward, and when it does it will not return to neutral or reverse.

if anyone knows anything about this and knows what I should do I would really appreciate it!
Can you go the lemon law route?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts