Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new Black/Gray Yamaha FX Cruiser SVHO let me tell you it's absolutely beautiful in that black gloss finish!!! Haven't had a PWC in nearly 15 years and my what progress they have made. Crazy fast with a ride quality that's amazing. My son also got his new ski, a new Sea Doo RXT-X and it's so much fun comparing the two.

·
Administrator
37 Posts
Fantastic, welcome. I looked a while back. Back when supercharged 215 hp RXPs were it. Now... I'm not as young, and they definitely out do me. I got all i can get out of my FX HO and it is all I need. SOOO much fun!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got my new Black/Gray Yamaha FX Cruiser SVHO let me tell you it's absolutely beautiful in that black gloss finish!!! Haven't had a PWC in nearly 15 years and my what progress they have made. Crazy fast with a ride quality that's amazing. My son also got his new ski, a new Sea Doo RXT-X and it's so much fun comparing the two.
I just ordered a 2022 RXT 300. I was going back and forth between the fx svho and the rxt 300. Don't believe you can go wrong with either one. If you don't mind I would love to hear the difference between them.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just ordered a 2022 RXT 300. I was going back and forth between the fx svho and the rxt 300. Don't believe you can go wrong with either one. If you don't mind I would love to hear the difference between them.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations on your new RX

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations on your new RXT 300. Having the Yamaha and the Sea-Doo in my family the differences are the Yamaha seems to come out of the hole way faster. Both are crazy fast but the bottom end of the Yamaha pulls harder.

Haven’t raced them yet but having rode both of them I really couldn’t tell you which one is faster. The RXT is much more aggressive I’ll say but both these PWC are beyond amazing.

My above statement on the Yamaha pulls harder is probably because it’s a four-cylinder versus the Sea-Doo’s three cylinder and has more torque.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts