Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm definitely ordering a ski this week. Can't decide witch one I like more. The seadoo rtx 300 or the yahmaha FX svho. Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went with the seadoo View attachment 19623
I'm definitely ordering a ski this week. Can't decide witch one I like more. The seadoo rtx 300 or the yahmaha FX svho. Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Thank you.
SeaDoo

Thank you.
seadoo. Way more Fuel efficient, more comfortable and a 100% more stable. Just ride one and you will see. Yamaha feels like it will tip over at the dock just sitting on it, never mind riding it. Test drive them both for sure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SeaDoo

seadoo. Way more Fuel efficient, more comfortable and a 100% more stable. Just ride one and you will see. Yamaha feels like it will tip over at the dock just sitting on it, never mind riding it. Test drive them both for sure.
It's a done deal already order the rxt 300

·
Registered
5 Posts
SeaDoo

Yamaha makes the best marine engine period. Don’t see any Rotax outboards on boats do you? Also because we own both an RXT and FX SVHO brand new and have raced them frequently, the Yamaha because of its way better pump hook up and low end torque puts 20 lengths on the Sea Doo. It’s not even close contrary to what magazines are printing. It would take our RXT over a mile to possibly catch the Yamaha.

I own both and this is an honest opinion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I own a SHO and my Mate owns a Seadoo, my Sho leaves the Seadoo from the start and at top end.
Mine if I am using 90% acceleration and hit the last ten percent it still pushes you back, the Seadoo just slowly accelerates, it's like the Supercharger was built to give power only up to 90%.
What Bullshit that the Seadoo is more stable lol, talk about a lying troll or fan boy.
I am 138kg and my Son is 86kg we can walk around my SHO with no stability issues at all, I can do the same on my mates Seadoo, no difference that I can notice as both are three seaters.
Easiest thing is rather than ask people that may have bias towards a certain braind, go ask your local mechanic which needs the most work and also take them both for a spin, make sure they are both run in and not brand new that require a run in period as they never go as well until run in :)
Also look at costs over time, which re1uires the most spent on pump liners or how often the supercharger blows up or needs to be serviced.
As another has said the Yamaha was made especially for marine use as Yamaha make outboards as well and I have never seen a Seadoo outboard, I have seen thousands of Yamaha outboards in Thailand and Philippines.
I went to the three local Ski mechanics and asked which was better and I got Yamaha/Kawasaki and then Seadoo, One Mechanic said Kawasaki first then Yamaha but I think he was a little biased ;)
oh and by the way mine is a 2008 FX-SHO, no SC rebuild in over 500 hours nor any major repairs and runs like the first day I got it as I get it serviced religiously when it's time, my mate can't say the same as he has had two SC rebuilds already for near the same time and a few other things I can't remember, out of two of us, I never needed a two back to the beach, my mate has three times, it's not a lot over that amount of time but still 300% more than me ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts