Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just recently picked up a 22 FX and wanted some insight on how everyone is storing their gear. I thought the ski had a lot of storage but recently I realized most of it isn’t useful. Whatever I throw in the front storage area is pretty much going to be inaccessible while riding due to how far forward and low it is which leads me to the question of where I should store my bumpers and dock lines to actually be able to get to them easily and quickly. Same would go for an anchor if in deep water or the extinguisher. Maybe I’m not doing things right by reaching forward over the handle bars. Any insight would help. Thanks

· Registered
3 Posts
Yamaha storage bag for underneath top of hood, for cameras, valuables. then I got a 10 litre dry bag for anchor and chain. that goes in recess base, helmet and fenders. I got stainless kayak d loops and rivnutted them on rear of comparment by the plastic firewall and same on front beside fire ex. then a cargo net from an R56 mini cooper is perfect size for right over top of it all and keeps it secure even in the worst of swells wave jumping

1 - 2 of 2 Posts