Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been out all day. 2 tanks of gas.... Decide to take one more spin before loading up. Then it happened. I didn't see it, but I heard it..... Not sure what it was. Now I have a quarter sized hole in the front of my hull just below the water line... :mad:

It's not too bad but, this hull was in great shape prior..... Oh well. guess it would happen eventually..

Thanks for reading. I'm home and venting... I just wish I could have found what I hit... I could have at least had something to show for it.

Hey, does that Mighty Putty SH!T really work? LOL Just kidding... Going out to garage to get the fabric and resin out.... I think I can get to it by removing the fuel tank...

Richard Z.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yikes!

glad you are ok and its a (relatively) easy fix, the hole is in the hull not the bottom of the motor...
That happened to my dad's js650 recently. He was out riding around, big boom, blew the engine cover off, blew a fuel line off the carb, blew about a credit card size hole in the side of the block, set the thing on fire, etc. He was fine but the ski was pretty much history.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts