Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have to choke it- start it-than it dies-turn off choke start it and it idles sometimes or dies after a little while i cant just take off i have to slowly ease into throttle until engine is warm than even when warm dies some and if i goose the throttle it bogs and die i know its my carb settings but dont know where they should be set at. Any ideas :mad:?

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
i have to choke it- start it-than it dies-turn off choke start it and it idles sometimes or dies after a little while i cant just take off i have to slowly ease into throttle until engine is warm than even when warm dies some and if i goose the throttle it bogs and die i know its my carb settings but dont know where they should be set at. Any ideas :mad:?

rebuild the carbs

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are rebuilt

they are rebuilt
i asked for the settings not if i need to rebuild anything

1 - 3 of 3 Posts