Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 81 440 with a sized motor so I got a new/used 440 and I hav a PJS Inc. pipe coversion to make the exhaust come out on the right side below the water line. Also a bilage pump, and a PJS intake grate and a aftermarket impellor. Also what looks like a velosity stack upgrade, primerkit, and k&n airfilter. I have compression, spark, and fuel. But it wont even spudder

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

yea because when itwouldnt start i pored a lil mix in the clyinders, and got nothing. then I poured a lil in the carb, got nothing then i tryed starting fuild and got nothing. A question what is the circluar thing on the side of the carb is that a type of fuel pump?

·
Registered
9 Posts
when you attempt to start with button do you here a click where your cdi is at that would be in front of your fuel tap. also is it a new battery didnt see anything mention check conections ,also dose it turn over and not start if that happens pull your plugs turn it over with fingers over cyln. see if there dry do that till there dry then a little wd 40 starting fluid drys out crank my opinon, should start if all else is in tact. good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts