Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got the 750...Shes runs fine but then overheats. I noticed that water is not spitting out the nozzle on the left front of her. I know the hose going to the nozzle is free and I know from the jet to the engine hull is free of debris by removing the lines and seeing water shoot out, hooked up a hose and it only came out of the bck of her.......anything else?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If the plumbing is clear and open the weak stream out of the bypass can be caused by a leaking head gasket. If you pull the head and the piston looks like it has been steam cleaned then I think you have you culprit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the plumbing is clear and open the weak stream out of the bypass can be caused by a leaking head gasket. If you pull the head and the piston looks like it has been steam cleaned then I think you have you culprit.

Thanx for the info....I ended up bypassing the heat sensor and water is is coming out the pisser....I need to look for a new one, or take it out and unclog it by an air compressor or just keep looking at the pisser why i am riding so i dont lock up the motor.....thanx for the reply.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts