Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 750 ST.

Got it last year, cleaned up the stator and it ran fine.

Let some friends use it and it got filled with water, not sure why, i' would have thought it would have a build in pump, but not sure???

Anyhow, now the problem is that at full throttle the machine just revs up and goes nowhere. At half throttle and lower it drives, but as soon as u hit it its got nothing. My question is, is there a clutch? I asked a around and somebody said they have impeller thrust bearings which is what is blown. Is this true? I checked the impeller with my hand and it seemed intact and not missing any fins or bent, and nothing was clogged in it.

Also, if this jet ski has a pump, does it pump water out the little black nozzle located on the right side near the front? The first time I ran this machine it shot water out of there, but now it doesnt. If that is the pump outlet, how do I go about accessing the pump and testing it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if it is the thrust bearing does anybody have one they could sell?

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anybody HAVE any Suggestions???

I'm stuck and dont know what to do. Anyone have a manual for these models?

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
you r cavitation
something is not right
check impeller clearance

the pisser should piss
i recomend a flush kit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found out my main problem was my impeller, took it out and it was chewed up.

but i still have a problem that after about 20 sec of WOT the thing dies back and goes about half. I'm guessing this is an overheating issue?
The pisser dips a bit of water now that I cleaned out the pump strainer, but still doesnt piss. Where can i get a flush kit? Can you send the link?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts