Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do it but I'm selling my '94 750 stand up jetski. The ski has only had two owners, myself and a friend of mine. The ski has only had Ams oil ran through it and has been properly fogged and stored every winter in a 70 degree basement
Modifications:
-Brand new hydroturf deck pad (ridden on once)
-brand new battery (bought this season)
-aftermarket heads
-aftermarket impeller
-K & N air filter
-Aluminum after market handle pull

The skii runs great I just dont use it enough and I'm going back to college. The jet skii comes with a shorty and full wet suit with a life jacket. I also have a 10 or 12 ft (never measured) trailer included. It also comes with a stand for winter storage on wheels. Im thinking $1600 OBO, the best way to get ahold of me would be my cell phone 248-670-2830. I live in Rochester Hills, MI and would be more than happy to show you the skii if you give me a call

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
having trouble uploading the pics of the skii. Just send me an email asking for them and i will get back to you the same day. Sorry for the incovienance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice Ski

Is this ski still for sale? This looks like a very nice ski. I was wondering if you would be interested in lowering your price. I just had an offer for a 94 750sx in indiana for $1000 that seems to also be in great conditions. Thats a great deal but i live in michigan so yours would be better. Does it include the trailer. Thanks -Rob

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'll buy it

I just talked to my dad and I can come out and pick this up tomorrow if you are willing to seel it for $1000. I can pay you in cash. Call my cell phone at any time 810 5990814. I'm located in Brighton Michigan. My e-mail is [email protected] Please get back to me soon. Thanks-Rob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts