Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recived a project ski and I am well on my way to total rebuild. I have not ported an engine in a while and was wondering if there has been any new techinquies in the process. The port job I did on this motor the last time (bout 12 years ago) consited of mostly cutting the upper case to increase airflow. I used metal set to fill in the casting holes due to the amount of metal I removed to increase the flow rate. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with something that worked better.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.