Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 Kawasaki that starves for gas when opening the throttle, then dies and wont always restart. Changed the fuel pump, checked the fuel cap, adjusted the choke valves, I don't know what else to try. It runs great when it is running. I have had it about a month. The first 5 or 6 times i took it out it was hard to start but ran good after starting. And would run most of the gas tank out each time.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 94 Kawasaki that starves for gas when opening the throttle, then dies and wont always restart. Changed the fuel pump, checked the fuel cap, adjusted the choke valves, I don't know what else to try. It runs great when it is running. I have had it about a month. The first 5 or 6 times i took it out it was hard to start but ran good after starting. And would run most of the gas tank out each time.
i would get the carbs cleaned..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try cleaning the filters inside your carbs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts