Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could help me out im a newbie to the whole stand up jet skis. I got a 94 750 sx, out of water it runs mint revs out and only problem is it rolls over alot to start and seems when you let off the start button it fires like its gunna start. It wont fire right back up after running it. The main problem is soon as i put it in water it wont idle and wont pick up and go under load. if you keep it at an idle to quarter throttle it will go on plane but soon as you put it past quarter throttle it boggs out, and if you get it leaned over in a corner or hooping out of the water it will rev out fine . It seems to rarely ever start while its in water you gotta lean it over or hold the back out of the water.It also has a new battery. if anyone know anything that can help me out id appreciate it.

thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
What is the compression? Blow out all the fuel lines, and make sure the one way breather next to the gas tank is working and pointed towards the tank. There is also a hose that comes off your jet pump and goes out of the left hand side of the boat, clean that out because water has to go out of that. Did you replace the plugs? Start with that and let us know

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its got 150psi compression. And I blew everything out and everything was fine. I hooked a garden hose to the T on the head and found a coolant leak in the hose that goes into the bottom of the manifold. I went to take it out tonight and it won't run at all. Pulled the plugs out and to check spark and you can roll it over forever and has no spark til a split second when you let off on the start button and fires once. Any ideas? Coil? Stator?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts