Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone new to skis and this site as well. I have a 94 seadoo xp with the 657 I bought and the guy did a engine swap and never finished putting it back together well I figured out why he stopped I think when he swapped the engine out the new stator wires are real short and go into a harness before they run to the ebox well on the original engine the wire lug screwed right into flywheel housing and ran straight to the ebox the new stator wires consist of a yellow,yellow black strip a black one and a black red stripe the original wires are same except there a white so in the ebox he has the black wire the red stripe plugged into the white and its causing a no spark problem does anyone no if this ski can even be wired up properly or should I remove flywheel housing of the engine he took out and wire it up like is was originally not sure if the original is good either not even sure we he did the swap

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Your prob going to have to find a manual with wiring diagrams. Might try Seadoosource.com and see if they have any. Lots of good seadoo info there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I check that out I was really wishing I could find someone that has done this and get them to snap a picture but no a very lucky person

1 - 5 of 5 Posts