Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the Inner Gunwale(FN8-2519-10-00) and the Gunwale Side(FN8-U2512-11-00)? Have contacted many dealerships and websites and these are obsolete. Also have checked on Ebay. Will any other models fit that are available now. The ones on my unit are yellow but would take black if I could find some to fit. Thanks for any help.

·
Read Only
5,059 Posts
As far as the insert, there are many companies that have gun whale inserts Might contact them and see if they have something that will fit, and as far as the outter, take it off and hit it with a heat gun. It will restore it some, but be careful you don't get it to hot. You will see it just start to change, and keep it moving. Do not stay in one spot. Set it on low until you are comfortable enough to set it on high.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the Inner Gunwale(FN8-2519-10-00) and the Gunwale Side(FN8-U2512-11-00)? Have contacted many dealerships and websites and these are obsolete. Also have checked on Ebay. Will any other models fit that are available now. The ones on my unit are yellow but would take black if I could find some to fit. Thanks for any help.
I came across this and have the same question? I would even replace with after market material . Anyone aware of the actual size? I have measured but want to confirm before looking at generic material.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts