Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day to all of ya. I need some help with a 95 tigershark 900. I got it this summer after it had sat for two or more years. I replaced oil, gas, oil/fuel filters, new plugs, battery. I started it with flush kit about two months ago. Starts great, idles great. In water...it bogs out. it will go great for a little while (10 seconds) then will either stall out or i have to let off the throttle so it will idle. This is right after I put new plugs in. not sure if its from old fuel, or plugs going out quickly. today was the 3rd time i had it on the water. i've gone through alot of plugs. nothing changes. any suggestions. thank you for your time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
95 tiger900 bogs out

Well I was told to just replace the plugs to see if that was the problem. Apparently not. I haven't cleaned the carbs. Do you mean taking them apart or getting a spray. I'm planning on emptying the gas tank and cleaning it out the best i can. the gauge isn't working on the for the gas tank so i want to take that out. The speedometer isn't working either. It hasn't since i got it. Any suggestions on the carb cleaning. new to all of this. Thank you for the help!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts