Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all!! My first post here. I just bought 2 jetski's. I've owned them before and i had to come get some new ones!! love em! My problem is this---When i went to go pick these things up, the gent told me there were no issues...right. So i get there, everything seems ok at first. I conduct a compression check on the 110hp one and it shows 150 psi and 150 psi. After we checked 3 seperate times i was happy with the result. Then we went to start it. So the guy is trying to start it for 2 minutes and it doesn't turn over, then the battery pack dies. So we hook up my truck to it. Somewhere inbetween something went wrong, after we hooked up my truck....the ski wouldn't chirp the 3 times to turn on and no electronice were coming on at all. It was good to go 5 minutes before that....anyone have any idea what could of happened? Helpppp!! Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had it hooked up to my car with jumper cables...so i don't think it's the battery. Any other ideas?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was told today by a seadoo service manager that hooking up the jump box meant for a car could of fried the computer. However, we hooked the jump box to the other jet ski and nothing happened to that one....anyone have any ideas out there? there has to be someone who knows...............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts