Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought this clean stock Superjet put on An aftermarket intake grate and extended ride plate and a stainless prop felt a little sketchy on glass serious chining at least serious for me I also ride an SXI pro w/Sponson’s ride plate and stainless prop. Anyways I threw on the blowsion destroyers and now there’s a crazy wobble I’ve traded out all the parts this way and that and it still wobbles like crazy a little less with the stock ride plate. but the turning is so cool I’m dealing with the wobble. I’ve been told I can grind the top of those destroyers so they move up a little higher and it might help the wobble makes sense to me I’m also thinking of pulling them back towards the back of the ski a couple of inches maybe raise them up a little bit and pull them back a couple of inches so they don’t engage until I start turning anybody have any ideas on that? Has anybody done that? Don’t like the idea of putting three more holes in my hull but if I can get those sponson’s working good I’d be stoked. To be clear I’m thinking of grinding the top so they will go up a little higher and then re-mounting them 2 inches further back from the bow than the blowsion installation instructions.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts