Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im fairly new to the PWC world just bought a 96 waveraider 700 , although its not my first ski I dont have much expierience with the machines . I have a question hopefully you guys will be able to help me out with .

i know the rooster tail is just for looks has nothing to do with the cooling system , my question is , The pilot hole on the left side of the hull where the cooling water is supposed to exit out of isnt consistent . I ran it for 3 or 4 hours on Sat with no overheating issues but when i flushed it later that day at my house I noticed water was just kinda dribbling out of the pilot . Is that normal or is it supposed to be a steady stream ? I dont want burn this thing up . Please any input would be much apprieciated . thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I removed the pisser hose from the T then shoved the hose inside of a garden hose turned on the water and a few seconds later it blew a chunk of brown stuff out and then a solid stream . plugged the pisser hose up to the T again , started ski then turned water on and whaalaa pissing like a champ now .

It has a steady stream when idleing and when i rev it the stream get stronger, im taking it thats normal and Im OK .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts