Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(This came from the other site but I thought there might be interest here.)
Is there any interest out there in these ski's ? anyone looking to buy these anymore ? I know where two of these that where factory race skis are , triple pipes. one is a new 1998 " I think " polaris factory sponser race ski, never run. the hulls are sun and rain faded but everything in tack and the one is new still , inside and engine looks new but outside is very faded.

PWCToday.com - 97 - 98 pro 785 race ski's

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Maj, there is a lot of interest in the PRO's, they are making quite the comeback. The link you posted though, most can't enter the site to see it, can you e-mail the poster and see if they want to post some pictures and details?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Howdy guys!

Hey, I want to know how PH2Ocraft got a pic of my anatomy!

Hey guys. Just letting you know I made the switch. Thanks for the tip to jump the fence. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
98 Pro

Sorry, itchy trigger finger. ANy pics of the 98 Pro for sale? DId you say it hasn't been used? What's with that? Why not? Where's it been stored? Zero hours? Where is this ski? I'm in PA>

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
skichic said:
Hey, I want to know how PH2Ocraft got a pic of my anatomy!
Are you sure it's not SeaLion that has your pic??

skichic said:
Hey guys. Just letting you know I made the switch. Thanks for the tip to jump the fence. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
Ph20 CrazyA and many of the other majors just settled in at Greenhulk.
It's been alittle hard to keep up lately. :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Haven't see sealion's pic. If that was a cut, you'd better start running.

I'll check out the other sites as well just to say Hi to everyone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Won't find me at PWCtoady anymore. I got banned for the posts I had with you. Well I assume that's what it was.

You have been banned for the following reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

:dunno:

·
Registered
8 Posts
What was your login on that site?

I just got banned as well. If it was b/c of me...sorry!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not to worry.
I put links to PWCforum and Greenhulk in my Sig.
Guess they don't want what they see as "the competition" mentioned.

·
Registered
11 Posts
skichic said:
What was your login on that site?

I just got banned as well. If it was b/c of me...sorry!

that guy at PWCtoday is a fuggin a$$... he pulled that whole pro 785 thread skichic had. heres what he sent me in a PM and my reply.....

SBT said:
The posts that violated site guideles - aka - go here to these other forums - were removed.
shit you removed the whole thread now which was about a pro 785, a whole 2 posts about another site.. this place has gone to hell in a handbasket..................

you need to get a grip...

Hell you may as well delete the whole Polaris forum i think you banned 75% of the people who we on it regualrily giving info. i guess you should rename your website "post only what SBT wants to see posted" since obviously nobody can post any true facts on your site if they are about SBT....

I'm sure i will be banned for this reply. like i freakin care theres no Pro 785 info over there anymore anyway.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
They're a bunch of tools on that other site. WTF? As long as we have some kind of site to exchange info, let the other one rot in ****. I really apologize guys. I promise to keep things on the down low here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
skichic

i dont think theres much to worry about here unless your making personal attacks on other people or being a complete a-hole (you did neither on the other site) so i dont think you will have any problems here!

obviously he didnt read my PM yet since i didnt get banned yet!!!! if he bans me that will be the first site i got banned from ever!!!!!!! not that i care anyway, all of the pro 785 guys are hear now and thats the only reason i went to the old site was for Pro info.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Good. Thanks for the support GSXR! Does that mean I can still post the bikini shots? Heehee

My ban said it was for no reason, and would NEVER be lifted. Huh. What'd I do? What'd I do??? Not that I care. Like you said, this site will be better. We're almost all over here, so that other site will wither and die...and with good reason. It's weird how ALL the posts are gone that we posted on the Pro. That sucks. I'm glad I printed a lot of them out that had instruction on them! aholes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i think we all like bikini shots! i know i do!

yeah they blew away tons of stuff over there.. i guess the other forums will be allright since just the "polaris crowd" was causing all the trouble! guess were just a trouble making bunch. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts