Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this ski, I have ridden a few other ski's but this is the first one I have owned.

The ski looks to be in great shape and has been well taken care of, I plan to have it on the water this weekend.
The engine compartment is spotless. I pulled the plugs and went ahead and replaced them, not because they looked bad but they are not expensive. The fuel lines look to have been replaced in the past, everything looks to be in excellent shape.

I understand this not a machine for the novice rider but I would like to know from the experienced riders what else to look for.

What kind of fuel is recomended? What kind of oil do yall use for the mix? Can you seafoam this engine to clean the carb's and valves and how do you do it?

NE help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep it is all stock, Ty for the info. Guess I cant wait till Sunday, I gotta go and get it wet. Let us see if I can even ride this thing :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I just couldn't wait until the weekend. Yep it is unstable and it is a bit tough to deep water start but man I gotta say , this thing is a rocket. I am very happy for my first purchase.

It runs like a champ and after about 10 min. and a few awkward moments, it is a BLAST to ride, already ready to get back to the lake :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts