Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am new here and am looking for some help. I have a Kawasaki 750zxi and its not accelerating worth a darn and wont get up on rpms. it idles great but dies if i pull the throttle to much. I can finesse the throttle i can get it to rev up a little but still doesn't get enough speed to plain. Doesn't have a tac or anything but can here it is slugish. I was running it at the lake a week ago and it was running great. Then out of no where it bogs down and wont plain. probably maxing out at around 5-10mph. I assumed it was something in the fuel system so i have replaced all the hoses, cleaned out tank, cleaned selector on tank, cleaned carbs and rebuilt them. I have also inspected the reeds and they all looked fine but i went a head and replaced them anyway. I also saw that maybe the temp sensor could be going bad so i have unhooked it.... don't know if that's good or bad. the oiling system has been taken off and i premix 50-1. high speed needle is set at 1.25 out and low speed is set at .75 out. both carbs are set the same.... also have no idea if this is right or not, but it was running great at these settings before it decided to do whatever.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts