Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone new to pwc's first post.. oil light came on added injection oil, overflowed. engine running rough and noisy .. any ideas as what to look for
thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
noisy 770

thanks for your reply.. the oil light came on first, then i overfilled it. is this light only for a low tank? the engine runs rough in or out of water i pulled the head and see no obvious damage to head or pistons.. paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when i added oil it took very little to overflow, maybe one pint.thanks for your info about oil light. will put back together and run again. know a good source for t/shark parts? 1997 m/carlo 770 paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
tigershark oil injector (new post)

No apparent way to create new posts... Anyways, I have a monte carlo and I suspect that the oil injector is bad. Engine seems to have lost power. Furthermore, by simply sitting in my driveway, I have a pool of oil in my bilge. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
38 Posts
dburns48081 said:
No apparent way to create new posts...
click the new thread button in the tigershark forum
follow the oil line from the tank to the injection pump and the two from the pump the the fittings on the manifolds. see if you can find a leak. have you noticed less smoke from the exhaust? pull both spark plugs and see if they look the same,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts