Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, wondering if I can get some help with my 97 stx 1100. Bought it about a year ago it has 140hrs and it ran amazing up until a month ago. Usually can get it up to low to mid 50s but recently have been only getting 40-42mph full throttle. Recently done a carb clean everything looked fine inside, new battery, new fuel filter, new spark plugs and they have a good color indicating it’s not too rich/lean, it’s getting spark, and compression is 120 across all 3. Pisser is pissing. Has been converted to premix already running 50:1. High speed carb screw setting for each carb is about 2 1/2 turns out and low speed are about 1 1/2 out and like I said my plugs look great in color. It almost feels like it sucked up some weeds and it’s clogged but I’ve checked multiple times and there’s nothing lodged in the intake grate. Not sure what else the problem could be I’m kinda scratching my head because I’ve tried all I could think of. Anyone else have this problem or have a possible solution to offer? I’d appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts