Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a huge car guy and built several decent horsepower drag cars in the past, but for some reason i never got to the water. i just picked up a very clean and nice 99 seadoo xp limited and i want to modify it had to settle for this instead of an RXP but owell. i did the normal google searches and i kinda came up blank.. i really dont know jack about skis other than the general stuff. any ideas or places to get parts from. looking for exhaust, ride plate, etccc just normal bolt ons... anyone have one??? whats the realistic speed she reaches??

thanks

·
Registered
811 Posts
im a huge car guy and built several decent horsepower drag cars in the past, but for some reason i never got to the water. i just picked up a very clean and nice 99 seadoo xp limited and i want to modify it had to settle for this instead of an RXP but owell. i did the normal google searches and i kinda came up blank.. i really dont know jack about skis other than the general stuff. any ideas or places to get parts from. looking for exhaust, ride plate, etccc just normal bolt ons... anyone have one??? whats the realistic speed she reaches??

thanks
I am into cars as well. Also very fast Seadoos as well. From what I have seen and heard is that the 99 XP about a 58-62 mph ski. Depends on how you trim it out. My friend Jerry Gaddis owns PERFORMANCE PARTS and the GREEN HULK forum. So check out his forum which is linked to the peformance stuff. I used th RIVA mods to get my ski very fast 68 mph stock, 76-78 mph hooked up. Jerry personally helped me dial my ski in:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts