Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been in business since 2003 selling mainly ATV products to racers all over the world! In 2008 we began carrying Snowmobile and PWC products as well. The snow products really took off over the winter, and we are just getting things rolling with the PWC products for the season.

We have a small shop in southeastern PA where we stock a majority of products that are listed on our website. We also have a great supplier that will drop ship products direct to you as needed. They have warehouses in NY and MI, and products may ship from those locations to better serve our customers. We offer same say shipping on most items via UPS or USPS depending on the situation.

If there is anything we can do for you, please dont hesitate to PM me, email, or call the shop.

Our business hours are 10am-6pm eastern time, however youll find me online after hours frequently.

Please take a minute to check out our website- Woodward Specialties Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

And also check out the dedicated PWC section- PWC Parts - Woodward Specialties Honey Brook, PA (484) 228-8123

Please use the promo code found in my signature for a 5% discount on any items listed on our site.

Paul Woodward
Owner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts