Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found what appears to be a clean 2.0.0.6. Seadoo RXP with 56 hours on it. I am thinking of buying it. Can anyone offer advice on this model? Reliability? Quirks with this model? What to look out for? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
811 Posts
I found what appears to be a clean 2.0.0.6. Seadoo RXP with 56 hours on it. I am thinking of buying it. Can anyone offer advice on this model? Reliability? Quirks with this model? What to look out for? Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
That is a good Jet Ski with a couple of things that will need to be updated. I own a 2006 RXT with a Riva Stage 3 kit. Seadoos are excellent machines and are very fast even stock. The first thing you will need to do is upgrade the thrust washers in the supercharger from ceramic to stainless steel. You may need a new battery $129.00. They are very reliable that is why I own three of them. Your ski will do about 68 - 70 mph. Make sure you sea trial it check the inside for signs of corrosion. You didn't say what the asking price was. I say $4500 - $6000 is about the range I have seen. The higher price is for flawless machines, the lower price for flaws. But he 1497 cc motor is strong.

Good Luck:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts