Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

My dad and I are looking to buy a set of Jet Ski's and I was wanting some advice and I found this forum. I figured this would be a good place to get advice from. I was looking at these Jet Ski's :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...30008687545&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

and I was wanting to know what you guys think they are worth and if you think they are good and RELIABLE. The guy that owns these I have been e-mailing about purchasing them because he lives close to me. What are they worth?

I am hoping to get a pair of jet ski's for around or below $5,000.

Also, here is an add of a different set that I was interested in.

"1994 Sea Doo XP 2 seater and a 1995 Yamaha Waverunner III 3 seater with reverse, double trailer, safety kits, 2 vests, $3,800 for everything"

Is that a good deal? Are they RELIABLE Jet Ski's. In the add it does not state the amount of hours so I figured I should also find that out.

Well I guess I am just looking for a place to start... If anybody knows of a good set of Jet Ski's within a few hours driving distance of Lima, OH please let me know.

Please give me some advice! :)

- Josh

·
Registered
9 Posts
I looked at buying a few things on Ebay before I bought mine. I ended up finding an add in the newspaper and going to check it out in person before I had to commit to any money beging spend (i.e. bidding). There are a lot of listings on Ebay and Craigslist, some of which are scams, so be careful. I would try to find something (even if it's on Ebay, but is nearby) where you can go look at the skis before you commit to buying them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that is what I would do, but the Ebay auction for those has ended and the guy lives about 40 or less minutes away I don't know anything about them and what is good jet ski's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts