Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to own an '88. I loved it and wish I still had it. It was a stock 650 with a Solas Impeller and custom intake grate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Doc Sean said:
How much for both?[/QUOTE]

I was at work, relocating a natural gas line for a customer that I didn't even know, and the both of them were on a stand next to his house. We were relocating the gas line because this fella was buliding a new home, I asked if they were for sale..........he said he was about to haul them to the local landfill:dunno: I asked what was wrong with them, he said "Nothing" they were his sons, and they were both off in colledge and didn't want them anymore. He GAVE them to me.....no shit GAVE the damn things to me! I hauled them off that day! They both seem to run good...I had to clean the carbs/tune up..ya know...but they are great machines overall! I have never rode a PWC of any kind in my life, and I'm 43. I can ride the X-2...not good...but I can stay on it. And I must say...I've drove or ridden about everything there is....My X-2 is like NOTHING I've ever rode before! I love it! Sorry for the long winded response to a very simple question....i'm just excited....what a blast!!! Best Regards Dale

1 - 8 of 8 Posts