Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably will be doing this this weekend with my VX-D. Has anyone pulled a wakeboarder or been pulled with a VX or VX110?

I am just curious of how good of a job it does. I haven't tried it yet, but the VX-D seems to pull like a mule. It feels like I shouldn't have any problem.

THANKS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea, I have, it has no problem doing it, the only downside to it, is the vx doesnt make a great wake like a wake boat, but not much different than an actual boat, so it is all based on your previous riding conditions. Riding stand point, it is basically the same, you get pulled up a little quicker, but the vx has no problem pulling! Have fun!

·
Registered
4 Posts
wakeboarding

Have done this often. VX has plenty of pull. The only downside is the work the driver has to put into keeping the VX straight. Every ride outside the wake pulls the VX around and the driver needs to correct constantly.

Still is a blast, have fun

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have done this often. VX has plenty of pull. The only downside is the work the driver has to put into keeping the VX straight. Every ride outside the wake pulls the VX around and the driver needs to correct constantly.

Still is a blast, have fun
Yeah, I'm not going to do it often because there is no wake.....plus the blasted fountain out the back was spraying me in the face...lol. I was just curious if it had enough and it certainly did.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have riden doubles with a wakeskate a bunch of times with my friends behind my vx. I'm 6'3" 200lbs and so is my buddy... but we're both crazy efficient when it comes to standing up (he's an ex-pro). I wouldn't recommend pulling doubles unless both are tiny or "excellent" at standing up (not just "good" at getting up).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts