Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A huge thank you to the forum and a much larger thank you to Gentune! Having read the forum I sent the ECM to GENTUNE via ebay for one of our 2004 Aquatrax and after performing his magic it runs like a brand new machine. 2nd machine pulled the kiss of death 25 today so I just dropped it off at UPS headed to Gentune. Once again, thanks to this forum and GENTUNE!:tango_face_wink::tango_face_smile_bi

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi,

i have an 02 f-12 that just gave me the code 25 nightmare. Im considering using gentune based on a thread I found somewhere else. Im a little nervous shelling out the money and shipping the part away without some type of guarantee. seems like i've only seen positive responses.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi,

i have an 02 f-12 that just gave me the code 25 nightmare. Im considering using gentune based on a thread I found somewhere else. Im a little nervous shelling out the money and shipping the part away without some type of guarantee. seems like i've only seen positive responses.
Paid this morning and will be sending mine off today. Paypal backs you purchases and the computer is garbage anyway so its not a huge risk. Plus like you said, only good reviews.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts