Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the hp on these?
They sound sweet

The world's first production turbocharged four-stroke, three-seat personal watercraft continues to dominate. And its features continue to impress; 1235cc turbocharged four-stroke engine, off-throttle steering system, selectable speed limiter and electronic keyless ignition.

Engine Type 1235cc liquid-cooled dry-sump inline four-cylinder with intercooled turbocharger
Bore and Stroke 79.0mm x 63.0mm
Compression Ratio 8.5:1
Valve Train DOHC; four valves per cylinder
Carburetion PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit
Ignition Computer-controlled digital with three-dimensional mapping
Length 120.5 inches
Width 45.7 inches
Height 40.8 inches
Dry Weight 746 pounds
Fuel Capacity 16.6 gallons with low-fuel warning
Pump Axial-flow single-stage 155.0mm jet pump with reverse
Hull Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) outer hull, inner hull and deck
Storage Capacity 5.8 gallons
Seat Length 33.1 inches

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think the non-turbo model puts out 135 BHP. I'm not sure what the turbo adds. Either way, they sound very nice. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Then I found this.

Plug in a MACSBOOST Module and unleash the Horsepower of your Honda Aquatrax Turbocharged Watercraft!! Add 20+HP, 200+ RPM, incredible holeshot and over 1.5 mph speed gain. Mid-range performance and throttle response are dramatically improved. MACSBOOST works on all 02-06 Honda R12X and F12X watercraft. The module plugs in on top of the engine in seconds. The results are instant! The high quality waterproof module also includes an integrated digital LED boost gauge! MACSBOOST is an intelligent microprocessor controlled device for Honda Aquatrax Turbo Watercraft that retains all of your stock programming and overboost protection. Most importantly, the engine retains its ability to reduce boost due to knock and adjust for less than optimum octane. 93 (R+M)/2 octane or better is required but your engine will safely run on less with reduced performance. 91 octane is not sufficient for improved performance over stock. Blending race fuel with pump gas to increase octane will add sustained performance.

MACSBOOST is a proven, simple, reliable way to add horsepower, with no fuss, no worries and in seconds! Ride with confidence! MACSBOOST never requires any tuning, just plug and go. MACSBOOST can be installed in seconds by anyone without tools. The module is also removable without a trace.

Shown below is a MACSBOOST performance comparison. A 2004 R12X was tested with and without MACSBOOST . You can see from 35mph on, there is no question MACSBOOST works! There is no trickery here, just accurate data. In this case, there is a 2.5mph WOT difference. You can also see that acceleration is a full 1 second faster to 50mph and an incredible 2 seconds faster to 60mph. These runs were performed within seconds of each other, back to back on the exact same completely stock ski in the same direction over the same body of water. The _only_ difference is MACSBOOST . The data was collected by a high rate GPS data logger.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/uncleroger/macsboostcomparison.png

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/uncleroger/1091989_macboost.gif

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then I found this.

Plug in a MACSBOOST Module and unleash the Horsepower of your Honda Aquatrax Turbocharged Watercraft!! Add 20+HP, 200+ RPM, incredible holeshot and over 1.5 mph speed gain. Mid-range performance and throttle response are dramatically improved. MACSBOOST works on all 02-06 Honda R12X and F12X watercraft. The module plugs in on top of the engine in seconds. The results are instant! The high quality waterproof module also includes an integrated digital LED boost gauge! MACSBOOST is an intelligent microprocessor controlled device for Honda Aquatrax Turbo Watercraft that retains all of your stock programming and overboost protection. Most importantly, the engine retains its ability to reduce boost due to knock and adjust for less than optimum octane. 93 (R+M)/2 octane or better is required but your engine will safely run on less with reduced performance. 91 octane is not sufficient for improved performance over stock. Blending race fuel with pump gas to increase octane will add sustained performance.

MACSBOOST is a proven, simple, reliable way to add horsepower, with no fuss, no worries and in seconds! Ride with confidence! MACSBOOST never requires any tuning, just plug and go. MACSBOOST can be installed in seconds by anyone without tools. The module is also removable without a trace.

Shown below is a MACSBOOST performance comparison. A 2004 R12X was tested with and without MACSBOOST . You can see from 35mph on, there is no question MACSBOOST works! There is no trickery here, just accurate data. In this case, there is a 2.5mph WOT difference. You can also see that acceleration is a full 1 second faster to 50mph and an incredible 2 seconds faster to 60mph. These runs were performed within seconds of each other, back to back on the exact same completely stock ski in the same direction over the same body of water. The _only_ difference is MACSBOOST . The data was collected by a high rate GPS data logger.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Macsboost module is just the beginning, mac also recently released his new custom innercooler for the honda with awesome results.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ill give ya my macboost (#8) for 100 less than whatever he's charging on the site.....it def ups the power....I think I might be selling the ski soon :( so I'm willing to let the macboost go.

·
Registered
54 Posts
wet neoprene said:
Then I found this.

Plug in a MACSBOOST Module and unleash the Horsepower of your Honda Aquatrax Turbocharged Watercraft!! Add 20+HP, 200+ RPM, incredible holeshot and over 1.5 mph speed gain. Mid-range performance and throttle response are dramatically improved... blah... blah... blah...
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
vitaly said:
Huh? Would you care to explain that statement young man?
well, im going to grad school........and Im running out of money.......so my uncle might buy my ski from me for 7100.....

Not too bad, 88 hrs, perfect R12X in everyway!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts