Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a couple of 2003 Aquatrax fx-12 turbo and I am looking to buy the owners and servive manuals. I have been looking through the internet and has been impossible to get them. Any help where to buy them will be apprreciate it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try today at a Honda dealer here in Miami, they were closed yesterday (do not know why?), Can you please get me a phone number to contact the Esat Toledo dealer, just in case. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got them at Gables Honda in Miami. It is unbelievable that there is no place in the internet that sale those manuals, it has to be through a Honda Dealer. Thanks anyway

·
Registered
1 Posts
I downloaded the full set last year off the internet for about $7 for my 2002 F-12X. Luckily, I own a print shop and printed them all, which turned out to be a stack about 4" high. The file was sent in PDF format and these are the same Service Manuals used by the Dealers. Did you click on the link at the top of this page - "Repair Manuals" - and look through all of those websites?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you my friend. I looked all over and could not find anything, so I ended buying them from a Honda Dealer here in Miami. They should be arriving soon (is taking a week to deliver them.

Now that I have them, I will also be able to share them with those who probably have the same problem.

Thanks again for your interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts