Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got banned AGAIN from pwctoday.com (SBT) for simply posting a link to this thread at Go-Polaris.net in reply to another posters question. It turns out that another poster had already posted a link to this same thread...but were they banned for so called starting "CRAP" as SBT says?...NO they were not. So I told BRYAN GLYNN in an email that I was glad to be banned from their sh*t hole site and told him to kiss my a**!

·
Registered
163 Posts
lol, I haven't gotten the boot yet over there at PWCt but I did inform others of this site! Hope they can figure out how to get here, didn't do a link just text. Thought that might prevent the ban...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Knightofwyte said:
lol, I haven't gotten the boot yet over there at PWCt but I did inform others of this site! Hope they can figure out how to get here, didn't do a link just text. Thought that might prevent the ban...
The best way to do it is to get their AIM or email address... then let them know about the site. If you do PM spam, or links you'll probably get banned.

·
Registered
163 Posts
For sure you'll be banned for linking to this site or x-H2o and/or PM Spamming! I guess I could start compiling a list of emails and send out a mass mailing but then I don't really wanna piss anyone off...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Wow, come back from my first weekend riding all year and see pwctoday turned to $hit.......I am not surprised though.

Any forum i've ever been involved with that is owned and controlled by a business has always turned to $hit. Couldnt even post an honest opinion of SBT products without the thread going to la-la land and dissapearing....THAT's BS. SBT can't even make a decent reman two-stroke..what are they gonna do when their whole market jumps to four-stroke's. I can't imagine all the problems they will have with the added moving parts. I just always stayed out of those posts on pwctoday, but always wanted to throw my opinion in there, but knew i'd have problems.

The forum is about all of the members looking out for one another, and especially to keep members from buying subpar products. And when it came to this point, opinions were thrown around, then the posts were removed, and then everyone started seeing the questionable business practices of SBT and their forum rulings.

I find it funny how all the guys that had problems with their products never got a problem solved by SBT until they felt the need to post about it so others could see the shady dealings.........only then were their problems taken care of. I'd be pissed too, and this is exactly the reason I will never buy a SBT engine, nor allow any of my friends or people i know to do so.

So I will say.....Greetings to all here, and hopefully we can get everyone else moved here and get the great advice and information back to those of us in need of it, and quit wasting our time gettin our snake jerked when someone wants to post an opinion. :dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
OK, bearing all of this in mind.. I've heard Al mention that he's only had trouble with one of SBT's engines. I was wondering if this is correct or not? Or were you just keeping quiet on "their" site?

Bryan

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
Ibreakstuff said:
OK, bearing all of this in mind.. I've heard Al mention that he's only had trouble with one of SBT's engines. I was wondering if this is correct or not? Or were you just keeping quiet on "their" site?

Bryan

why don't u fill out your location please

i have heard really bad things about SBT motors for years

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
ThaJeffski said:
Please dont pull that bs here man. We dont need any nitrosharks here.

i not a nitroshark

i have been in the boating indsustry for 15 years. this was not the first or last time i heard this

just wanted to know where everybody is on this place

i can not ask that question?

·
Registered
47 Posts
550 OCEAN PRO SLUT said:
i not a nitroshark

i have been in the boating indsustry for 15 years. this was not the first or last time i heard this

just wanted to know where everybody is on this place

i can not ask that question?
You can, it's just that this place is a breath of fresh air.........and if that bs "fill out your profile" starts getting passed around it wont be good for the site.

I have TWO emails from nitroshark DEMANDING i fill out my profile, how crazy.

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
ThaJeffski said:
You can, it's just that this place is a breath of fresh air.........and if that bs "fill out your profile" starts getting passed around it wont be good for the site.

I have TWO emails from nitroshark DEMANDING i fill out my profile, how crazy.

i was not asking u to fill it out

why u got some bad past experience?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts