Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bosses 2008 VX Cruiser was flipped and totally swamped but it still turned over. Not that it's a good thing to do but we siphoned out gas and pumped out oil to flush everything. Meanwhile we changed the battery and my buddy hooked the cables up backwards. It was like that for a minute or two before it was removed and it's the same old case of no response from start button or display screen. What could I have burned out? Particular fuses or starter solenoid? Just want clarification.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Easiest thing to do is check all the fuses ... circuits are typically protected for bonehead mistakes. As long as you didn't see or smell smoke everything else should be okay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Easiest thing to do is check all the fuses ... circuits are typically protected for bonehead mistakes. As long as you didn't see or smell smoke everything else should be
My bosses 2008 VX Cruiser was flipped and totally swamped but it still turned over. Not that it's a good thing to do but we siphoned out gas and pumped out oil to flush everything. Meanwhile we changed the battery and my buddy hooked the cables up backwards. It was like that for a minute or two before it was removed and it's the same old case of no response from start button or display screen. What could I have burned out? Particular fuses or starter solenoid? Just want clarification.
It was a 30 amp fuse right at the top of the fuse box. thanks for the help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts