Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to rent wave runners for me and my daughter. This would be her first time ride her own. The forecast is, water temp 75 degrees and air temp 72 degrees. As a motorcycle rider, I would think that is a little cold to be on the water. Am I wrong? I would like for her first experience on her own to be at least good.

·
Administrator
38 Posts
I would like to rent wave runners for me and my daughter. This would be her first time ride her own. The forecast is, water temp 75 degrees and air temp 72 degrees. As a motorcycle rider, I would think that is a little cold to be on the water. Am I wrong? I would like for her first experience on her own to be at least good.
I assume that already happened. How did it go? It really depends on sunshine. Here in Colorado the water is always cold. I have to wear wet suits to extend the riding season. Not thick. 1-2mm. A little goes a long way. Stuff is pretty inexpensive. It never hurts to have some. Wind and chop matters. The more wind and waves the wetter and colder it is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts