Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a big guy (300 pounds) and my girlfriend is 145 pounds. So together we are 445 pounds. Do 2 seat jet ski's handle this weight? I've always borrowed my bro-in-laws 3 seater and have been fine, but now I want to buy my own.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
No. 2 seaters usually have a capacity of 340-350 lbs. If you rode alone you'd be fine but with a passenger you'll need a 3 seater.

·
Registered
6 Posts
imho generally 2 person skis are better suited for really only one person. Same wtih 3 person skis are really better suited for 2. Depending on the ski it could more than likely handle the weight, but the ski may become pretty unstable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No. 2 seaters usually have a capacity of 340-350 lbs. If you rode alone you'd be fine but with a passenger you'll need a 3 seater.
imho generally 2 person skis are better suited for really only one person. Same wtih 3 person skis are really better suited for 2. Depending on the ski it could more than likely handle the weight, but the ski may become pretty unstable.

That's what someone told me. Just wanted to make sure they were right. Thanks a bunch guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts