Personal Water Craft Forum banner

Bottom coating

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Kyle78 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Just found this stuff. Sounds awesome. Might just have to try it.
https://bottomcoatings.com/
Morning Rods.

I've thought about bottom coatings before. My only concern would be cornering? Would it tend slide out, or skip more. I've read were on the race circuit they sand the bottom with 40/60 grit sand paper to help cornering and tracking.

I think it would make for fun on the vxr pro's though. They already flat spin pretty good. Bet it would be easier with this stuff.

#7 ·
I am currently doing research for a company that makes a coating for aviation industry and is looking at the PWC market. The coating is wiped on both hull and engine components and it prevents corrosion of any kind, forever. All you do is wipe clean.
I am trying to understand the value of this and help them determine if the PWC market is worth entering. Assuming it works as advertised, would you buy it? Keep in mind it must be applied by professional (your dealer or mechanic would be trained). If you would buy it, what would you be willing to spend? Any feedback at all is appreciated. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.