Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a $1200 1997 Yamaha Waveventure 1100 Triple. I took it out on the water two days ago and it start fine.. had to use the choke... but while driving it and idling and gunning it again.. it hesitated and i would have to let go of the throttle and gun it again and it would work.... is this a serious issue? the hull is in ok shape.. it is SUPER faded.. but i just wanna be on the water... am I getting a good deal? I bought seafoam to try and clean it out when I buy it... here is the link with pics on craigslist. Please respond ASAP!! thanks!

1997 YAMAHA WAVEVENTURE 1100

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ended up buying it for $1000ish... WO! I am excited... it seems like it has been sitting for a while since it has all this mildew and stuff... I scrubbed her and she all clean.. but now i am trying to find hydro turf or any after market mats!? and ebay or amazon has nothing! what is the deal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does anyone know where to buy after market mats for a wave venture?? Ebay and amazon only have 98+ years.. lame..also, the garden hose adapter that came with this wave venture is either broken or does not fit it... how can i tell if the adapter is broke or if the hole is broke? thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts