Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
He wants waaaay to much for that thing. There is no way I would pay that much. Maybe 1/2 that because I can go out and get many other ski's that are just as good if not faster for the same amount of money but way more less hours and used in fresh water only.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
The only 2 brands I will ever buy are Kawasaki and Yamaha. They have both been around the longest and have the best technology. I know Sea Doo is the or at least at one time was the #1 seller of brands but they have the worst reliability whereas Kawasaki and then Yamaha have the best. Honda has not been making jet ski's long enough in my opinion to even look at them and the same goes with the other brands like Tiger Shark or whatever the rest are called.

If you want fast, look for a good used Kawasaki Ultra 150, Yamaha 1200 or some of their used models that are newer around that range. I know Kawasaki now has the Ultra 250 and 260's and Yamaha has an 1800 cc beast but those are kind of pricey new. My 99' Ultra 150 has 41 hours on it and is in excellent condition and I would be lucky to get out of it what your friend is selling his for. For $3,500.00-$4,000.00 you can get a very good used jet ski with low hours on it and probably even with a trailer if you look hard enough.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts