Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been looking at PWC's for awhile now and have an opportunity to purchase a couple of 2007 Yamaha VX110 that were used in a rental business. The have ~150 hours on each, price is pretty close to NADA guidelines. We don't need anything that will give you a face lift, just something to provide fun and reliability (although I may change that with some of the mod's that I have seen are availble from reading this board).

I have rented PWC's before and basically we would just get on them and give it all the gas it we could handle, which is what they are made for.....:laugh:

There doesn't appear to be any many bruises on them and structurally they seem sound.

Anything that I should that I should be aware of. I have never bought used but don't really want new for this toy. Tell me what I am missing....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great, reliable skis that last forever. I have an 05 vx110 sport. I get amazing gas mileage, great for the kids, can pull tubes, good storage yada yada yada. I've seen em last to over 700 hours :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow good deal, they are like new!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well passed on the rental's since he would not let me trial them, even with the lake < 2 miles away. Ended up finding 2 remaining new '08 Deluxe's . Pick them up this Friday, on the river Saturday thru next Sunday. By next week I will probably have a ton of questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts