Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've been doing a lot of asking around, visiting lakes, talking to sales people and techs, etc. I'M FINALLY READY TO BUY.

The skis will be for the whole family to use and enjoy so three-seaters are a must. It will be used in freshwater probably 90% of the time. Will be used to pull a tube or board most of the time. I definately don't need to go 70mph on the water.

Obviously everytime I talk with someone, they tell me the brand they have is the best. My best unbiased opinions have been from dealers/sales people that sell all of the brands. They basically told me "figure out how much you want to spend and what color you want. If I want a a red ski and only want to spend 10,500, get a Sea-Doo GTX, if you want a green ski, get a Kawi."

I know the whole family will LOVE the ski and have a blast with whichever one I buy. My BIGGEST question is Which brand has the best reliability and is the easiest to work on myself. That will most likely determine which ski I get. Everytime I've been to the river or lake, I ALWAYS see a Sea-Doo broken down and the owner trying to fix it. BUT, others tell me they are the most reliable. Some say Yamahas are the most reliable, that's why rental companies use them. Others say rental companies use them because they are cheap to buy. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE.

PLEASE HELP.... I CAN'T PUT THIS OFF ANY LONGER. I WANT TO BE ON THE WATER BEFORE SUMMER.

Thank you

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
sea-doo has the best hull
kawi is more relible because they under build their motors
it is up to u
try to sea trail them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts