Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy my first PWC. I want to be able to tube and water ski behind it. I have never tried to water ski behind a PWC before, will I be disappointed. Just looking to ski for fun with the family both 1 and 2 ski. I assume I will need to drop ski to get on one ski. Any input on skiing or the VW will be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yea you can pull skiers tubers and even wake boarders assuming they arent going to be jumping the wake because the vx doesn't really make any kind of wake when pulling.(Or at least not good enough for wakeboard standards) But yes it is plenty powerful to do it. I have pulled many skiers and tubers with my 2008 vx deluxe and a couple wakeboarders who wanted to learn.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Skiing

Just make sure you have a water ski big enough for you so getting out of the water won't be a problem. I would definately learn on one ski. Forget two skis, it's a waste of time. You will have to learn all over again on one. Have fun. The VX Cruiser should have plenty of torque to get you out of the water.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts