Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a quick question and sure there is someone out there with a solution. This weekend we capsized our 95 sl750. It ran great till then! Now the only way it will run is if I keep the choke on, I can take the choke off when its wide open but when I slow down we are back playing with the choke. It will idol great but when you give it gas it wont go and wants to stall? I asume this is related to being upside down for about 5 minutes? Any suggestions? Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. Dont you think if the jet was dirty that it would not idol good? Also its weird cause it runs great wide open?

·
Registered
20 Posts
not to sure about your carb. But it should have a main jet ,idle jet ,and a pump jet,something like that. Water is heavier than gas and will sink to the bottom of the float bowl. Clean fuel will sit on top. just a guess since it runs with the choke on

·
Registered
285 Posts
Check flame arresters? maybe plugged up? Might have to run for a bit to get water that might of got in case while it was upside down. Also pull the plugs and clean or replace them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts