Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Sounds high to me. Polaris doesn't make skis any more and parts are hard to find if anything breaks. They weren't real stable or reliable in the first place (part of why they went out of business). I couldn't put a price on that one, but it wouldn't be much.

I would guess a good price for a 12 year old Yamaha XL1200 with 200+ hours to be $2300-$2700 if it is in good shape otherwise. 200+ hours is not bad, but getting to the point where things start to wear out.

The trailer is worth maybe $500 or less?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey There In Pittsburg

Hi,
'I Have A Ski For Sale. Its Cheep And Will get You IntoThe Sport To Make Sure You like It.
Ski With Trailer Titled S For Each 900
Or Ski With Tiltew And Non tilted trailer 700
I Am 20 Mins Morth West From Allentwon PA

Check Out My Craigs List Ad.

1989 Sea Doo Bombardier 587cc Jet Ski / Waver Runner With Racing Mods

Let Meknow Thank You.
AlsoBefore The Solniod Went I Had It Out Three Times Showing It To Three Diffrent Buyers. They All Said The Wanted More HP because They Were Use To Renting New More Powerful Skis.
But This Would be Good To Edge Your Way Into The Sport With Out A Lot Of Money.
Just trying To MAke Some Cash And Help Out A Fellow? Future PWC Owner.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Try dropping it to 4000 because like the first guy said polaris pwc parts are hard to find... When you get therejust make sure everything runs ok and ya that is a little high but if they are in good cond and your willing to drop 4 grand I say go for it..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts