Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I am new to the forum and have to sell my skis as a result of losing lakehouse. I have a 1994 Yamaha Superjet fx1 and 1988 Yamaha Wavejammer. Both run great, look stock in good condition for the year. I don't know that much about these but the FX has a Protec ride plate and exhaust. Unless I can sell the Jammer first I will only sell them together. I have had CL offers to separate, but don't want to have to sell the Jammer on its own. I will sell both and 1 single place trailer for $2500. I am firm on price. Here is the CL link to see pics. Contact me thru the CL link or call or text 630 272-8103. Thanks.

Yamaha Superjet FX1 and WaveJammer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually had someone interested in the Jammer by itself. He wanted to put a larger motor in (think he said a 650). Those things are actually a lot of fun and with a bigger motor would be a blast. I will have to contact him to see if he is still interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.