Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am new to the forum and have to sell my skis as a result of losing lakehouse. I have a 1994 Yamaha Superjet fx1 and 1988 Yamaha Wavejammer. Both run great, look stock in good condition for the year. I don't know that much about these but the FX has a Protec ride plate and exhaust. Unless I can sell the Jammer first I will only sell them together. I have had CL offers to separate, but don't want to have to sell the Jammer on its own. I will sell both and 1 single place trailer for $2500. I am firm on price. Here is the CL link to see pics. Contact me thru the CL link or call or text 630 272-8103. Thanks.

Yamaha Superjet FX1 and WaveJammer

·
Registered
88 Posts
Sell the FX1 while and when you can, otherwise if you wait to sell it until the Jammer has sold first you are going to have them both well after the nice summer weather has come and gone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually had someone interested in the Jammer by itself. He wanted to put a larger motor in (think he said a 650). Those things are actually a lot of fun and with a bigger motor would be a blast. I will have to contact him to see if he is still interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold the Jammer

I sold the Jammer so I just have a 1994 FX1 for sale. $2000. Firm on price. Call 630 272-8103 if interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts