Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to clean the entire inside of the hull? is there a environmentally friendly degreaser? power wash or let soak with dish soap? I'm just not sure how much of the inside can get get wet.... and what to look for....

Background is that I picked up a used Seadoo GTX Limited. (it was a bad decision based on what I am finding). There is another thread I started with an oil leak/blockoff question. However, there is literally a quart or so of red oil splashed around and a couple puddles at the bottom of the hull. it's a mess..

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
What is the best way to clean the entire inside of the hull? is there a environmentally friendly degreaser? power wash or let soak with dish soap? I'm just not sure how much of the inside can get get wet.... and what to look for....

Background is that I picked up a used Seadoo GTX Limited. (it was a bad decision based on what I am finding). There is another thread I started with an oil leak/blockoff question. However, there is literally a quart or so of red oil splashed around and a couple puddles at the bottom of the hull. it's a mess..

Thanks
I just did that chore. Greased Lightening works fantastic for that job. I bought the spray bottle at Menards. Used it all over the inside on a '96 and she looks great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts